How to Delete Your Plenty of Fish Account
Online dating is a great way to meet new people. After you found your perfect match, it might be time to say goodbye to the old dating profile. Or maybe online dating isn’t your thing. Whatever the case, it’s always good to know how to deactivate and remove your old profile. In this post, we’ll show you how to do it for one of the most popular dating sites on the internet. Here’s how to delete your Plenty of Fish account.
How to delete your Plenty of Fish account
- Login to your Plenty of Fish account
- Tap on ‘Help’ at the top of the screen
- Select the ‘Remove Profile’ option
- Tap on the link that says ‘Remove Profile’
- Enter your username and password
- Your account is now removed and deactivated
Follow the steps outlined above to delete your Plenty of Fish account altogether. Be sure to end your subscription before you delete your account. Also, note that upgraded accounts cannot transfer.
There is another option to temporarily pause your account if you want to take a break but aren’t sure if you wish to disable it entirely. When you go to disable your account, there’s an option to take a break instead. Here’s how to do that.
How to hide your Plenty of Fish profile
To take a break from Plenty of Fish and pause and hide your profile, follow these steps.
- Login to Plenty of Fish
- Tap on the Edit Profile option
- Hit the link that says ‘To hide your profile from others’
- Confirm the change
- Your profile is no longer viewable by others or shown in search results or suggestions
That’s all there is to it. Whatever the reason may be for pausing or deleting your Plenty of Fish profile entirely, now you know how to do it.